Monday, January 16, 2012

So There I Was...

Hi kids!
  So this is my second attempt at a blog. I started my first blog last year after my daughter was born three months early and weighing only 1lb 8oz. The goal for that blog was to keep my friends and family informed on my daughter's situation, however it proved to be too hard for me to discuss.  My goal for this blog is radically different.  I am currently a stay at home mom in an effort to keep my daughter healthy through her first winter, so this blog is purely an attempt to amuse myself.
  I want to assure you that this is not going to turn into just a "mommy" blog.  I have a lot of opinions on a lot of things, not all of them polite! Another name for this blog could have been "Shit I Probably Shouldn't Post On Facebook!"  LOL.  As for the actual name of the blog, someone once told me that you should begin every story with "So There I Was...", it makes the story so much better! So that's the plan! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment